Mankato Clinic Foundation Announces Grant Recipients During Quarter Four
October 26, 2020
MANKATO (November 13, 2020) — To support organizations that share its mission, the Mankato Clinic Foundation has approved $21,625 in grants to community organizations during quarter four.
Receiving grants for quarter four are:
- Camp Sweet Life Adventures – 2020-21 High School, College Diabetes Network, CSL Connects ($2,500)
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota – Healthy meals for seniors ($5,000)
- Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest – JA Biztown for Greater Mankato Schools ($2,000)
- South Central Service Cooperative – Health Occupations Students of America Chapter participation fees for students in need ($625)
- Grow MANkato – Events to promote men’s health – ($1,000)
- Good Counsel Learning Center – Scholarships for family to learn English ($2,500)
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota – Resource Library for foster parents and youth ($2,500)
- The Christopher Center – Start-up funding for a center for children on the autism spectrum ($5,000)
- ECHO Food Shelf ($1,000)
Mankato Clinic physicians provide the majority of the foundation funding as a way to give back to the community and support organizations which strive to improve health and wellness in the communities they serve. In the last 10 years, the Mankato Clinic Foundation has provided more than $1.8 million in scholarships and grants to worthwhile organizations, programs and projects.
Grants are awarded on a quarterly basis and are considered through an application process. More information and applications can be found at www.mankatoclinic.com/Mankato-clinic-foundation. The next grant application deadline is December 1, 2020.