Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
As a woman, your health needs change throughout your life. We are here to care for women from their first menstrual cycle through menopause. We know that great care involves listening, treating the physical and emotional needs of the women we serve and providing a comfortable, relaxed and professional environment. We provide the latest comprehensive evaluation, diagnostic procedures and health maintenance programs available.
Whether you’re looking to conceive or are already pregnant, we are here to help keep you healthy and guide you through a safe pregnancy and delivery. Our full range of obstetric services includes:
- pre-conception counseling
- prenatal care
- family-based labor and delivery care
- evaluation and diagnostic services for complex obstetrical patients
- OB education classes
We also provide a wide array of women’s health services designed to address your many needs and concerns, including:
- annual gynecological exams
- contraceptive options
- hormone replacement therapy
- diagnostic procedures and/or treatments for women’s concerns including abnormal pap smears, sexually transmitted diseases, gynecologic cancers, cysts, fibroids and concerns such as incontinence
- surgeries including hysterectomy, laparoscopy, laparotomy and tubal ligation
Our fertility services provide the latest in infertility evaluation and treatment. As a satellite for three of the leading reproductive clinics in Minnesota, our patients are able to access advanced specialty care and treatment within their own community.
There are many contraceptive options available. Find out more about the options available and choosing the one that is right for you.
You will find these classes offered throughout the year. Click here for dates.
- Prepared Childbirth Class
- Newborn Care Class
- Breastfeeding Class
- Car Seat Safety
- Car Seat Safety Level 2
First Step Program
This community initiative links you to free or low-cost services and resources for parents. Learn more.