Online Bill Payment
Pay your bill online quickly, easily, and at a time that is convenient for you.
You have two options when making your payment online:
- You are able to make a “Quick Payment” without logging in. This option is available in the bottom left-hand corner of the payment page.
- Create an account and establish your preferred payment methods for paying Mankato Clinic.
Note: When making a payment, whether you are making a quick payment or creating an account, you will be asked to enter in a Client ID number. This is listed on your paper statement. When entering in the Client ID number, make sure you are entering it in the full form shown in your billing document, such as 10041913.co1 (note the letter c, letter o, number 1 at the end)
Mankato Clinic now has the option for you to sign up for e-statements.
Why should I sign up for e-statements?
- Paperless billing
- View and pay your statement online
- Link Accounts -Make one payment for your entire family.
For example: If you have a family of four, and all four family members have services at the Mankato Clinic, each family member will have a separate account and receive a separate statement. Linking your family accounts will then allow you to pay for each individual statement in one payment.
- Safe and secure payment method
- Set-up payment plans
- Set-up autopay
- View/print statements up to one year
Questions & Support
If you have questions about billing, please check our frequently-asked questions page or contact us using the information below:
Mankato Clinic Account Representatives
Patient Financial Services
If you have a business account with Mankato Clinic, you can pay online via US Bank.