Click here for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Testing is for COVID-19 is recommended if you have symptoms that include:
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pains
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nasal Congestion
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
If you have mild symptoms use the link below to find a testing site in the area:
Being Seen for COVID Symptoms at Mankato Clinic
All Mankato Clinic locations are recommending masks be worn while in our facilities. For patients who are feeling ill, masks are required. All our providers and staff will be wearing a mask in exam and treatment rooms.
- You can walk-in to Urgent Care. We aren’t taking appointments at this time.
- During Clinic hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday) please call 507-625-1811 to make an appointment with one of our primary care providers. Our primary care teams are doing their best to work in patients to assist with the large patient volumes in Urgent Care.
- You may also call Urgent Care if you have not received your test results.
The CDC and MN Department of Health have updated and shortened quarantine and isolation times. For schools, daycares and workplaces, please check with them and follow their specific protocols.
CDC Guidelines for quarantine and isolation
10 Things You Can Do To Manage Your COVID-19 Symptoms at Home
Exposed to COVID-19?
CDC: What to do if you were exposed to COVID-19
Prices for COVID-19 Testing
Patients will not be billed for the COVID-19 lab test or antibody test.
- COVID-19 Lab test: $100-$165
- COVID-19 Antibody Test: $70.56
Most insurances will cover 100% of the COVID-19 lab test and COVID-19 Antibody test cost. If a patient has an office visit (in-person or telehealth) that may be related to COVID-19 we recommend you check with your insurance company concerning coverage.
Mankato Clinic is offering secure telehealth visits so you can have an appointment with your provider in the safety of your home.
Telehealth visits: Telehealth visits continue to be a great option for many patients. Feel free to call your provider’s department to determine if a face-to-face or telehealth visit would work best for you. Click here to learn more. This also may be a good option if you are unable to wear a mask at a clinic appointment.