COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Mankato Clinic recommends the COVID-19 vaccine and booster for everyone over the age of 5. For adults age 50 and older, an additional booster is recommended for added protection.
Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine & Boosters At Mankato Clinic
- COVID-19 vaccines are available in several primary care departments.
- Please call Mankato Clinic at 507-625-1811 to make an appointment.
- Mankato Clinic is not offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Children 5-17 years old are eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please call Pediatrics at 507-389-8529 to make an appointment.
Other Vaccination Options
Large pharmacy chains are vaccinating all Minnesotans. At many pharmacies, you may walk in or schedule an appointment:
State Vaccine Resources
If you lost your vaccination card, you can request a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination records from Minnesota Department of Health