The Mankato Clinic will accept all types of insurance; however, the Clinic has special contracts with the following insurance companies:
- America’s PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- Humana Medicare Advantage/UCare for Seniors
- Medica (not applicable for psychiatry providers)
- Medicare, including Medicare Advantage Plans
- Minnesota Medical Assistance Programs: UCare, Minnesota Care, Medical Assistance, South Country Health Alliance, and Blue Plus
- Preferred One Network
- Sanford Health Plan
- Three Rivers
- United Behavorial Health
- United Health Care
If you have a question about coverage for a specific service or visit at the Mankato Clinic, please contact your insurance provider. You can typically find a customer service telephone number on the back of your insurance card. We submit claims to the insurance plan that you have provided to us. After your insurance company has processed your claim, you will be responsible for any remaining charges.
If the Mankato Clinic owes you a refund due to an overpayment or credit balance, we will issue a refund after our Payment Analyst has verified it. Provided there are no other balances owed to Mankato Clinic, Mankato Clinic Endoscopy Center or the Pain Centers of MN-Mankato, we will send you a check. For any questions concerning a refund due, call 507-389-8507 or toll free at 800-657-6944. Mankato Clinic Patient Financial Services Representatives are available Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Have a Billing Question? Click here for Billing Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I Sign Up for e-Statements?
- Paperless billing
- View and pay your statement online
- Safe and secure payment method
- Set-up payment plans
- Set-up autopay
- View/print statements up to one year
- Link Accounts -Make one payment for your entire family
Sign up here
Call 1-507-389-8507 to speak with a Patient Financial Services Representative about payment options.
We are pleased to be able to offer you online bill pay for your Mankato Clinic bill. Online bill pay is an easy, secure and convenient way to make a payment.