2015 Mankato Clinic Foundation Grants
January 18, 2016
Since 2008, the Mankato Clinic Foundation has provided more than $1,279,550 in grants and scholarships to worthwhile organizations, programs and projects within the areas they serve.
The mission of the Mankato Clinic Foundation is to encourage and support the health and well-being of the community through health initiatives that promote and improve community wellness.
The organizations that the Foundation supports are living out our mission with the work they do and the Mankato Clinic Foundation is proud to support them.
Organizations that the Mankato Clinic Foundation helped fund in 2015 include:
- The ARC of Minnesota Southwest
- Arts Center of St. Peter
- Camp Sweet Life Adventures Inc.
- City of LaSalle
- Ecumen’s Pathstone Living
- Feeding Our Communities Partners
- Greater Mankato Diversity Council
- House of Hope
- Junior Achievement of Greater Mankato
- Kids’ Corner Child Care Center
- Lake Crystal Area Recreation Center
- LEEP – Special Olympics
- LEEP – Summer Rec
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Lutheran Social Services – Senior Nutrition Program
- Mankato Area Public Schools District 77
- Mankato East High School Athletic Training
- M&K Professional Nursing Enterprises
- Minnesota Brain Injury Force Inc.
- The Miracle League of North Mankato
- Monroe Elementary School
- The Salvation Army
- South Central MN Project Community Connect
- St. Peter Area Food Shelf
- Twin Valley Council Boy Scouts
- Wellcome Manor Family Services
- YWCA Mankato – Girls Inc. Mind + Body
- YWCA Mankato Ready to Learn
Ongoing support of Project Grants for:
- Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Partnership in HealthForce MN
- South Central College Foundation – Scholarships for students entering the healthcare field
- United Way – First Steps Program