At the Mankato Clinic Nutrition Education Center, our staff are certified dieticians specially trained in weight management. Our overall goal is to work one-on-one to individualize nutrition plans for you.
Nutrition Education For Chronic Health Conditions
Our staff can work one-on-one with you to help manage your nutrition lifestyle for the chronic health conditions such as:
- Heart Disease
- GI Disorders including FODMAP meal planning
- Food Allergies
- Underweight Concerns
- plus many additional chronic health conditions
Nutrition and Lifestyle Change Coaching
Our focus is teaching mindful eating and sustainable lifestyle changes. We will help you:
- learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- discover simple yet powerful internal tools for knowing when, what, and how much to eat
- finally understand why diets don’t work for you or most other people
- resolve mindless and emotional eating
- find out how to eat the foods you love without the guilt—and without bingeing
- stop obsessing about food, eating and your weight, and free yourself to live the full life you crave
- never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating
- boost your metabolism and increase your energy and fitness painlessly
- nourish your body, mind and spirit to build your health, energy and joy
If you are struggling with an eating disorder like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder or disordered eating, we are here to help. We work with you to restore intuitive eating and redevelop a healthy relationship with food through a nurturing and positive environment. Individual nutrition counseling sessions can include:
- identifying and understanding disordered eating patterns and developing new healthful behaviors
- developing an eating pattern that works for your schedule and nutritional needs
- finding a balanced and sustainable relationship with food, free from negative or distorted thoughts about yourself
- listening to and trusting your body’s internal cues to determine hunger and fullness
- identifying, understanding and dealing with food cravings
- discovering and removing your barriers to achieve optimal wellness
What is your eating pattern?
Take an eating cycle assessment to find out.
Your dominant eating cycle plays an important role in your health, weight, focus and satisfaction. Since you can only change the things that you are conscious of, take our easy eating cycle assessment to find out how and why you eat the way you do.