Mankato Clinic Endoscopy Center is an outpatient, endoscopic facility specializing in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
Our Endoscopy Center was constructed to provide this region with advanced, quality gastrointestinal endoscopy in a comfortable, safe and convenient environment. Its professional and caring staff is focused on providing you with the latest technology and information available today regarding endoscopic procedures.
What is a Colonoscopy?
What is an Upper Endoscopy (EGD)?
We understand how personal these situations are and how important it is that you are comfortable with your care and surroundings. The Endoscopy Center provides:
- A private waiting area
- Patient-focused, specialized staff
- Four private endoscopy rooms
- Private pre and post operation recovery areas
- Advanced equipment
For information about gastrointestinal disorders, colorectal cancer and the procedures performed at the Endoscopy Center:
Patient Education and Information
Choose the name of the prescribed prep medication:
Below is a video of a Colonoscopy Prep. This is a just an overview. You will be given specific prep instructions when you schedule your colonoscopy. You will need to follow those instructions you are given to ensure a successful procedure day.
Steps for a successful procedure day
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink clear liquids up to 2 hours before your arrival time for your procedure. This will help the prep go better and also the procedure.
- You will need a responsible driver. For safety reasons, you are unable to take a taxi, Uber/Lyft, bus or walk home.
- Expect to be at the Clinic for 2-3 hours to allow for check in, procedure, and recovery.
- Complete the prep as described in the prep directions that you were given. Completing the entire prep will make for a successful procedure. If the prep isn’t completed, you risk the procedure being cancelled.
- Bathe/shower the morning of the procedure. You can use water to brush your teeth.
- Although we strive to remain on schedule, some procedures do end up taking longer than others. We appreciate your patience.
Everyone is wonderful and clearly well trained in their positions. Total professionals!
Very efficient at the Endoscopy Center. Everything went smoothly.
It was very evident that the staff enjoyed working with each other. They were all incredibly kind and courteous. It’s definitely true that “the prep is worse than the procedure” and the staff helped to make that statement true!
Care was excellent from beginning to end! Instructions and directions were thorough and staff was so helpful and nice!
All of the staff from check in, nursing, Dr, every single staff member that I encountered at my appointment was amazing, kind, educated in what they were explaining, calming, they worked well together as a team, they made me understand what to expect prior, during, and after the procedure. I would highly recommend to anyone.
I feel like Dr. Sullivan really cares about the patients. She doesn’t rush you if you have questions or concerns. She is great!
Doctor Orcutt and his nurses are amazing!!!!
I had excellent care and everything was explained to me. The nurses were all exceptional and Dr. Sullivan is so nice.
All the nurses and doctors were excellent! I am so impressed! Sadie was a delight. I was blown away at the excellent care I received. Thank you!
The doctor and the nurses were top notch!! I was very well taken care of and appreciated all they did!!
Nursing staff were awesome, very helpful and kind, engaged with me and my conversation. Dr.Carns listened to the concerns I was having and said he would make sure to take a look during the procedure. Very pleased with the care I received. Would recommend highly.
The Endoscopy team responsible for my screening was absolutely wonderful! The check in nurse, Bethany, was very personable and pleasant. She took time to explain the procedure to me and review all the paperwork so I understood exactly what to expect. My nurses, Sadie and Leah, were so incredibly sweet and nice! They literally took all my fears away and I was so comfortable with the procedure. Dr. Berger was professional and did an amazing job. I had zero issues or discomfort. Truly a wonderful team!