Mankato Clinic Endoscopy Center is an outpatient, endoscopic facility specializing in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
Our Endoscopy Center was constructed to provide this region with advanced, quality gastrointestinal endoscopy in a comfortable, safe and convenient environment. Its professional and caring staff is focused on providing you with the latest technology and information available today regarding endoscopic procedures.
We understand how personal these situations are and how important it is that you are comfortable with your care and surroundings. The Endoscopy Center provides:
- A private waiting area
- Patient-focused, specialized staff
- Four private endoscopy rooms
- Private pre and post operation recovery areas
- Advanced equipment
For information about gastrointestinal disorders, colorectal cancer and the procedures performed at the Endoscopy Center:
Patient Education and Information
Choose the name of the prescribed prep medication:
Steps for a successful procedure day
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink clear liquids up to 2 hours before your arrival time for your procedure. This will help the prep go better and also the procedure.
- You will need a responsible driver. For safety reasons, you are unable to take a taxi, Uber/Lyft, bus or walk home.
- Expect to be at the Clinic for 2-3 hours to allow for check in, procedure, and recovery.
- Complete the prep as described in the prep directions that you were given. Completing the entire prep will make for a successful procedure. If the prep isn’t completed, you risk the procedure being cancelled.
- Bathe/shower the morning of the procedure. You can use water to brush your teeth.
- Although we strive to remain on schedule, some procedures do end up taking longer than others. We appreciate your patience.
Mankato Clinic Endoscopy Center
Main Street Clinic
1230 E Main Street, Mankato
507-389-8582 or request an appointment here