We are here for you.
The Mankato Clinic Urgent Care Department is located at Mankato Clinic Main Street location. The Adams Street location is dedicated to Occupational Medicine.
Urgent Care should be used for:
- abdominal pain
- difficulty breathing
- eye infections
- fevers, colds, coughs and sore throats
- insect and animal bites
- minor asthma attacks
- minor burns
- minor cuts, lacerations, and stitches
- sinus problems and earaches
- skin allergies and rashes
- sports injuries
- sprains, strains, and fractures
- urinary tract infections
Emergency Room should be used for:
- chest pain with a history of heart issues
- major head trauma or loss of consciousness
A provider may determine you need a higher level of care and arrangements will be made accordingly.
Safe Place for newborns
There’s a safe way to give up your newborn. Bring your newborn to any Minnesota hospital or urgent care clinic; or call 9-1-1. Click here for more information.
Urgent Care Holiday Hours:
Christmas Eve: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
New Year’s Eve: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Urgent Care Closed Holidays:
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July