Eye Care Center
Eyes are the organs of vision. Proper care of your eyes requires the skill of a highly trained eye care specialist. There are two main types of eye specialists at the Eye Care Center: ophthalmologists and optometrists.
Ophthalmologists are physicians. Our ophthalmologists specialize in the medical and surgical care of the eyes and visual system and in the prevention of eye disease and injury. They provide a full spectrum of care including routine eye exams, diagnosis and medical treatment of eye disorders and diseases, prescriptions for eyeglasses, surgery and management of eye problems that are caused by systemic illnesses.
Our optometrist is a medical professional who concentrate on the structure, function and disorders of the eye. In addition to prescribing glasses and fitting contact lenses, they also help manage medical problems of the eye and assist in the pre-operative and post-operative management of patients who undergo eye surgery.
You will find the following care and options at the Eye Care Center:
- Routine eye examinations.
- Management of medical problems of the eye such as: infections, glaucoma, diabetes, inflammatory disorders, amblyopia, crossed eyes, macular degeneration and other eye diseases.
- Advanced surgery options for:
- cataract implant surgery — offering the latest technology in toric astigmatism correcting intra ocular lens and near vision correcting intra ocular lens choices
- glaucoma — laser surgery and iStent glaucoma implant surgery
- diabetes and retinal detachment lasar
- crossed eyes
- tumors of the eyelids, face and orbit
- cosmetic eyelid surgery and Botox injections
- A full service retail optical center providing quality vision care, a wide selection of fashion frames and contact lens dispensing.