Extended Care Team
By providing high quality, comprehensive care management for people in long-term facilities, our Extended Care Team is dedicated to providing top-notch care in the most effective way by coming directly to each patient they see.
Our on-site healthcare team visits patients regularly at their skilled nursing facilities, which allows the healthcare team to be proactive about health care needs, before they become more serious. Family members can have peace of mind knowing that healthcare teams are rounding regularly, which means the providers are accessible to staff if patient needs arise and the providers aren’t in the building.
Extended Care Team Advantages
- Services are considered an office visit, which are billed directly to the patient’s insurance company
- On-site routine, diagnostic labs and X-ray services are provided including prescription refills
- The Extended Care Team and Mankato Clinic provide 24/7 patient coverage
- Replaces the need for scheduled visits with off-site primary care providers
- Family members are always welcome to attend visits or care conferences
Facilities where the Extended Care Team provides care:
- Benedictine Living-St Peter
- Ecumen Pathstone Living-Mankato
- Hillcrest Rehabilitation Center-Mankato
- Laurel’s Peak Rehabilitation Center-Mankato
- Mapleton Community Home
- Oaklawn Rehabilitation Center-Mankato