House Calls for Seniors
Primary and preventive care is essential to our senior population. However, it can be stressful and time consuming for family members and caregivers to get seniors in residential care, memory care or group home communities to regular appointments.
Bluestone Vista offers families of seniors the opportunity to have a Mankato Clinic provider team that includes a geriatric doctor, nurse practitioner and/or physician assistant visit their loved one in their residential living facility on a regular basis.
The Mankato Clinic provider team works closely with family members and staff at residential care communities to make sure that patients receive individualized care in a safe and familiar environment. Each resident’s personal provider team oversees all medical issues — providing the patient with the comprehensive and compassionate primary and preventive care they need.
Bluestone Vista Advantages
- Regular primary care visits in the comfort of the patient’s living facility
- Collaborative care between Mankato Clinic team and staff at the care facility
- Onsite routine and diagnostic labs and X-ray services
- 24/7 online communication and access to patient’s primary care team through Bluestone Bridge℠ portal
- Most major health plans accepted including Medicare and Medicaid
Bluestone Bridge is 24/7 online access to the care team. An easy-to-use, secure online communication tool that allows members of the patient’s care team (family, nursing staff, Provider Team, etc.) to exchange medically relevant messages between regular visits. Through the Bluestone Bridge, you can communicate directly with your provider team.
Resources For Family Members
- Bluestone Vista Guide for Families
- Bluestone Vista Checklist
- Patient Enrollment Form
- Patient Health History Form
- Consent/HIPAA Form
- Bluestone Bridge Registration Form
- Bluestone Bridge & Patient Portal Comparison
- Patient Portal Registration
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Release of Information
- Minnesota Health Care Directive
- Honoring Choices-Wishes for Healthcare