Tracy Altmann AuD
“My main role is to evaluate and diagnose hearing loss and to help come up with effective management treatments for that. I assist people of all ages to achieve the level of communication that they want to have with their friends and family.”
About Tracy Altmann
Personal Information & Interests
In her free time, Tracy enjoys spending time with her family.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
She is a Minnesota-licensed audiologist. Tracy’s clinical interests include diagnostics and amplification.
- Masters Degree
- Audiology, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Doctor Of Audiology Degree
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, School of Audiology, Elkins Park, PA
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Urological Association
Tracy Altmann was outstanding in every regard, as she's always been - very helpful, clear, and caring. Her care has improved the quality of my life.