Tracy Altmann AuD
Tracy Altmann is currently accepting new patients
“My main role is to evaluate and diagnose hearing loss and to help come up with effective management treatments for that. I assist people of all ages to achieve the level of communication that they want to have with their friends and family.”
About Tracy Altmann
Tracy Altmann joined the Mankato Clinic in 2003.
Personal Information & Interests
In her free time, Tracy enjoys spending time with her family.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
She is a Minnesota-licensed audiologist. Tracy’s clinical interests include diagnostics and amplification.
- Masters Degree
- Audiology, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Doctor Of Audiology Degree
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, School of Audiology, Elkins Park, PA
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Urological Association
EnglishInterpreter services available.
Tracy Altmann was outstanding in every regard, as she's always been - very helpful, clear, and caring. Her care has improved the quality of my life.