Thomas Finn DO
"I am passionate about keeping patients active. I believe in a patient orientated and holistic approach to health and wellness that involves integrating modern medicine with the body's ability to heal itself."
About Dr. Thomas Finn
Expertise & Clinical Interests
Dr. Finn's clinical interests include all aspects of sports medicine including non-surgical orthopedics, concussions, diagnostic ultrasound and regenerative orthopedic medicine such as platelet rich plasma therapy and percutaneous tenotomies for chronic tendon and ligament issues.
- Medical School
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale AZ
- Saint Joseph Health System Family Medicine Residency
- South Bend-Notre Dame Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Certifications, training and experience in
- American Board of Family Medicine, Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
Dr. Finn was very helpful. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure he had the right diagnosis.