Thomas Finn DO
"I am passionate about keeping patients active. I believe in a patient orientated and holistic approach to health and wellness that involves integrating modern medicine with the body's ability to heal itself."
About Dr. Thomas Finn
Dr. Thomas Finn joined the Mankato Clinic in February 2020. He is a native of Arden Hills, MN.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
Dr. Finn's clinical interests include all aspects of sports medicine including non-surgical orthopedics, concussions, diagnostic ultrasound and regenerative orthopedic medicine such as platelet rich plasma therapy and percutaneous tenotomies for chronic tendon and ligament issues.
- Medical School
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale AZ
- Saint Joseph Health System Family Medicine Residency
- South Bend-Notre Dame Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Certifications, training and experience in
- American Board of Family Medicine, Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
"Both Dr. Finn and his nurse, Kaleb, were professional, considerate and helpful. Much appreciated."