Rohaan Mehta MD
"My practice has a focus on minimally invasive, non-surgical procedures to help treat or control various painful conditions. Although I have 15+ years of clinical experience, I keep training and practicing my skills so that I can provide the highest quality of care to my patients."
About Dr. Rohaan Mehta
Dr. Rohaan Mehta, a native of Mumbai, India, joined the Mankato Clinic in May 2023.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
Dr. Mehta's clinical interests include minimally invasive pain relief for neck and back along with treatments for joint and nerve pain and fractured vertebrae. Pain management techniques include spinal injections, nerve stimulation, nerve blocks, and other procedures.
- Medical School
- University of Mumbai, Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai, India
- General Surgery ,Drexel University College of Medicine, Easton Hospital, Easton, PA
- Residency and Chief Resident
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Board Certification(s)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management