Abby Drummer RN-BSN
"I strive to help individualize care and set goals for patients and their families while providing education in order to better advocate for the child and foster a positive health journey together."
About Abby Drummer
A St. Clair native, Abby Drummer joined the Mankato Clinic in April 2021.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
Her previous job experience includes pediatric, neonatal, women's specialty, and adult medical surgical acute care and inpatient nursing. She has experience in pediatric home health care with complex medical and respiratory care. Her clinical interests include pediatrics, education, Autism Spectrum Disorder, complex medical care, genetic abnormalities, individualized care, growth and development.
- Associate of Applied Science
- Nursing, Rasmussen University, St. Cloud, MN
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Rasmussen University, Bloomington, MN
- Certifications, training and experience in
- Basic Life Support(BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support, (PALS) and health coaching
EnglishInterpreter services available.