Mankato is located in a beautiful Minnesota River valley setting and is an easy drive to the Twin Cities. We are leading the way as a vibrant, diverse, regional community with exceptional quality of life, recreational and cultural activities and more including:
- Award-winning public & private school systems
- Local higher education opportunities at Minnesota State University, Bethany Lutheran College, Gustavus Adolphus College, South Central College and Rasmussen University
- Regional retail hub with hundreds of stores, and restaurants, ranging from large national retailers to quaint local shops.
- Recreational activities including biking and hiking trails, rivers and lakes, many parks, and a ski mountain
- Modern civic center as well as an outdoor amphitheater that offers a full line-up of events and entertainment from nationally known artists.
Making a Difference
Mankato Clinic Foundation
The mission of the Mankato Clinic Foundation is to encourage and support the health and well-being of our community. The Foundation provides scholarships and supports community initiatives focused on health care, health education and wellness.
Mankato Clinic employees give generously throughout the year to causes that are important to them. We support local organizations by participating in special events or sending out calls for contributions when community needs is identified.
The Mankato Clinic Volunteer program promotes community involvement and supports the local organizations that matter to our staff! Our employees make a difference and the Clinic contributes on the employee’s behalf.