How to Access the Women’s Health Forum
The Women’s Health Forum will be held virtually this year using the WebEx Event Center platform.
WebEx Event Center is virtual event platform that allows you to attend the Women’s Health Forum in an online environment. This platform conveniently works inside your web browser with no program to download, install, or configure. You can access the Women’s Health Forum on your computer through video and computer audio, but can also be used for audio-only calls (like the traditional conference call).
How to Access the Women’s Health Forum on Webex Event Center:
- After registering for the event, you will be sent an email with meeting information such as date, time. You will be given the option of saving this information in your online calendar such as Outlook.
- Shortly before the event, click the link in the email to go to the event website through Webex Event Center.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see an area to log in to the event. Type your name (e.g. Jane Doe) and press “Join.”
- A separate window will pop up and prompt you for your choice of audio. You may either use a phone or your computer for audio.
- If you choose to join the conference using a phone, you will need to call into the meeting. Dial the number provided in the email, and then use the access code and Attendee ID to connect when prompted.
- If you choose to use your computer for audio, click “Call Using Computer.” You will have the opportunity to test your microphone and headset/speakers before connecting to the conference.