Diagnostic Imaging Center Accreditations and Certifications
- The American College of Radiology has accredited our certified Mammography department staff since 1992, assuring accurate, dependable readings.
- Our Ultrasound department has been fully accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) since 1996. Our sonographers are certified in general abdomen, breast, pediatrics, vascular, obstetrics and gynecology imaging by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Our American College of Radiology accredited CT department is staffed with registered CT technologists who use the latest technology to determine the least invasive diagnostic methods, minimizing radiation dose, cost and recovery time for our patients.
- We use state-of-the-art bone densitometry equipment to help diagnose and screen for osteoporosis painlessly. Results are interpreted by International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD) certified radiologists.
- Our MRI department consists of a highly advanced system that has been fully accredited by the American College of Radiology. With certifications in head, spine, musculoskeletal, body, and specialty accreditation in breast imaging, our thoroughly trained staff will perform your exam at the highest level of quality.