Clinical Certified Medical Assistant Program
Are you interested in becoming a Clinical Certified Medical Assistant?
If so, the Mankato Clinic is offering paid schooling and on-the-job training with job opportunities upon completion!
Mankato Clinic will:
- Cover the cost of the online program through US Career Institute and the certification exam.
- Pay for your time to complete the program. Bi-weekly $1380 minus applicable taxes.
- Offer you a Clinical Certified Medical Assistant position upon the successful completion of the program and internship along with an excellent benefit package.
What you need to do:
- Ensure you have remote access to a computer and internet access (on-site options may be available).
- Successfully complete the online (on-demand) learning program in approximately 12 weeks.
- Complete a 4-week internship with hands-on experience.
- Be on-site Thursdays during the online training for skills training.
- Complete the CCMA certification exam through the National Healthcare Association.
- Commit to employment at the Mankato Clinic for two years as a Clinical Certified Medical Assistant.
The application process is currently closed. Please check back this Spring for more opportunities
Have questions about the program? Email us at: HRTeam@mankatoclinic.com