James Benzmiller MD
The more I learn and educate myself daily, the more I realise I don't know. Knowledge is very important to provide the best patient care, and that means using and consulting others with different experiential knowledge to give the best results.
About Dr. James Benzmiller
Personal Information & Interests
Dr. Benzmiller is very happy to be practicing in this area. He loves the great outdoors; he bikes, boats and hunts with his family, friends, and dogs. Previously a native of Canyon City, Colorado he now proudly calls Minnesota his home.
Expertise & Clinical Interests
His clinical interests include skin cancer, skin surgery, Mohs surgery, and dermatopathology.
- American Board of Dermatopathology
- American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatopathology, Hahnemann/Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Dermatology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Medical Degree
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- The Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, WI
I really appreciate the candid discussions I have with Dr. Benzmiller. I like his no-nonsense approach and honest answers even when I don't like the answer! He listens, explains and distracts me when I am uncomfortable with the on-going procedure. :-)