We offer two locations for your convenience; Mankato Clinic on the Wickersham Health Campus at the corner of Hwy 22 and Hwy 12, and in St. Peter at the Daniels Health Center at the corner of Hwy 22 North and Hwy 169.
The Mankato Clinic Foot and Ankle physicians deal with palliative, conservative and surgical methods of treatment of all foot and ankle disorders as well as treating conservatively and surgically all traumatic injuries to the foot and ankle.
The physicians are available for consultation to evaluate and assist in treatment of patients with any of the following conditions:
- Congenital foot or ankle disorders i.e. clubfoot, metatarsus adductus
- Congenital gait abnormalities i.e. in or out toeing
- Tumors, cysts or growths
- Nail disorders i.e. mycotic nails, ingrown nails
- Foot deformities i.e. bunions, hammertoes, severe flatfoot
- Ankle deformities i.e. malalignments following injuries
- Arthritic disorders to the foot or ankle
- Metabolic disorders to the foot or ankle i.e. gout, SLE, Reiter’s, rheumatoid arthritis
- Diabetic ulcers and infections to the lower leg and foot
- Sprains to the foot or ankle.
- Sports related injuries i.e. stress fractures, chronic overuse problems
Drs. Nack, Gustafson and Lundquist specialize in surgery of the foot and ankle. Some of the procedures they perform are:
- Arthroscopy of the ankle
- Fusion procedures of the ankle and lesser joints of the foot
- Correcting any foot deformity such as bunions or hammertoes
- Performing reconstructive foot and ankle surgery for severe symptomatic flatfeet
- Deformed or cavus foot
- Fixing fractures/dislocations of the foot
- Treatment of foot and ankle ulcers and infections, etc.
- Treatment and management of diabetic disorders and ulcers
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Directory:
Wickersham Health Campus
1421 Premier Drive, Mankato
Daniels Health Center
1901 N. Old Minnesota Ave, St. Peter
Lundquist, Andrew, D.P.M
Request an Appointment Online